Friday, October 3, 2008

babymakes6

Here's the first of many pictures of our 4th and final (we think!). It was so fun to see him/her wiggling around in the ultrasound. It makes all the nausea/exhaustion/crazy cravings worth it. Our due date is 4/4 (appropriate, huh), but I'm saying the last week in March (it just sounds so much sooner, plus the kid's head measured for the 26th). The kids are so excited, Paul was so cute last night when I brought the pictures home; he looked at each of them and kept saying "baby". He's going to be a good big bro.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

AAHHH! CONGRATULATIONS!!!That is so exciting. We are very happy for you all. I am sorry that you have been sick! That is the worst. Hopefully it will go away soon. I'll be sending happy thoughts your way.

Wendy A. Jones said...

WOW! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Ty and Amber are having a baby, too--I think they're due in March.

Laura said...

So EXCITING! Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon. One of Emma's due dates was 4/4, I just hope for your sake yours won't wait until the 11th to come.

Matt and Dionne said...

Very cute!!! I love seeing the ultrasound pics. Wow, your baby is so much bigger than say a 10 week old;)
I just realized that you'll be changing your email address again, or wait, just adding a 6th?? :)

♥jada said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome! You guys have such a cute family. It is so fun keeping in touch though the world of the blog. I hope your pregnancy goes wonderful and quick with #4.