Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

I had so much fun with the pumpkin patch yearly review that I figured I'd do it for Halloween too. It's fun to see all the costumes they've had. This year I didn't make one of them! I did get the sewing machine out to make matching candy bags to go with their store bought costumes (it just doesn't seem like Halloween without some sort of sewing). It is really crazy to see that we were in Kaysville for all the other years I had digital pictures for. Seeing that neighborhood makes me miss it a ton. We're happy to make new memories though, and the trunk-or-treat here was fun, and neighborhood trick or treating was too (just a bit more hilly!)




6 comments:

Laura said...

Cute costumes. Emma was looking at the pictures with me and said "oh my friends I miss them. I want them to be my friends." I think she ment she wants you guys to come back. Happy Halloween!

Kellie and Justin said...

cute!! I love seeing the past pictures posted with the new ones. what fun!

Matt and Dionne said...

Ok, Everett's cowboy costume is hilarious! And you look absolutely GORGEOUS in your cat costume!!!

Jodi said...

I remember Anna in almost all of those costumes. Life just isn't the same here in K-town without you!! I love this year's costumes though. Fun! Fun!

Anonymous said...

What a darling little family! What program do you use to write the dates on your photos? That's so cool.

We need to get together, lady!

Wendy

Matt and Dionne said...

Oh my gosh, Kathleen go check out my latest post from yesterday. The comments are crazy! I went to check it this morning and there were 15 comments!!! So intense...