Friday, June 5, 2009

Anna is 6!


Anna turned 6 yesterday!

In our family it's tradition to get your first big kid bike on your 6th birthday. So we started looking for the perfect bike for ms. Anna. We liked a bunch, but when I saw this beauty on craigslist, I couldn't pass it up. I mean, it has a banana seat (just like the bike I got when I turned 6), and the banana seat has polka-dots on it...it was like it was meant to be. Chris got a basket, bell, and training wheels to make it perfect.
She loves it!
Here's a shot of her with all her cute little friends at her polka-dot party. The girls had so much fun!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*I* want a bike like that.

I guess I need to start checking on Craig's List.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Anna! What awesome bike and cute polka-dot party.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Anna! What a great bike!