Thursday, December 17, 2009

gingerbread home FHE

For FHE this week we let the kids decorate some gingerbread houses. Kellie & I decided it would be fun to hand make the gingerbread this year. It was a LOT of work, but totally worth it. Next year we'll have even more fancy stuff going on. The kids had a blast!


Now, if I can just keep them from eating the whole thing before Christmas. These boys are such good buds. We love having cousins near by.
This is the train Chris' dad had when he was a kid. There are some serious benefits to being (married to) the oldest son of the family:) Thanks Merlin.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm VERY impressed. Those are some seriously cool gingerbread houses!

captivated candids said...

I can't believe you handmade the gingerbread! Wow! I am totally impressed! The pictures are too cute! And I love your new pictures on the sidebar. Your kids are too cute and getting so big!