Monday, February 7, 2011

Grandpa Jones visits


Somehow I convinced my dad to come up for a visit, and I'm so glad it worked! We had a lot of fun while he was here. The little boys & I picked him up from the airport and took him downtown to the Children's museum. We had lots of fun building, shopping, painting, and sculpting clay. The rest of the time he was here we played games and just had fun chatting. I think we ate ice cream every single day he was here (sometimes twice!). The thing I realized while my dad was here is that he is a really fun guy. He likes to laugh, a lot. It was so fun watching him play with the kids. I love my dad!
I was able to do some voice memo interviews on my iTouch (I love that thing). I'm looking forward to taking the stories and doing something really cool with them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your dad, too. He's such a great guy!

Cami said...

That is so fun! What a memorable experience for your kids! I should have my dad come down and visit sometime!