Thursday, February 28, 2008

Anna the sweet smeller


Something weird happened yesterday. Two different times in two different places, Anna says, "wow, it smells good in here". Suprisingly, the first place was the library's restroom and the second was the Red Robin's restroom. . .weird huh! Two good smelling bathrooms! I'm not sure if they've finally developed a product that doesn't just smell like a cheap mask to cover the odor, or what. Amazing.
This picture was taken in our kitchen on Sunday. I guess she likes the smell of public restrooms more than mom's cooking. . .

1 comment:

Matt and Dionne said...

Weird...we were at Wingers last week for Crue's birthday dinner and Lexi said the exact same thing when we were in that restroom! I'm not kidding!
The close-up pic of Anna is sooo cute! I posted Lexi's Bday pics on my blog and there is a super cute pic of Anna there too:)