Sunday, September 21, 2008

"help!"

"mom, help!"

this is what I woke up to this morning. I ran into Anna's room. "I'm stuck!" she said. I went over and unwrapped her from her blankets, she did kind of look like a burrito. She tried to sit up but her head wouldn't let her. "I'm stuck!" Then I saw it....the silly putty that she was playing with last night. I had no idea it was still in her hands when I carried her from the van to her bed (we went to the temple last night and grandma & grandpa babysat -thanks again! oh, and thanks for the silly putty too:). The poor girl. She was so sad, mostly because her silly putty was ruined. "mom, get the scissors, quick". I almost did, but thought that maybe I could unattached her from the bed and then google "how to get silly putty out of hair". Use PAM! (don't you love the internet!) And it worked...here's proof:

3 comments:

Wendy A. Jones said...

Ugh! Thank goodness is right!

Jodi said...

Yuck and ouch! Note to self- silly putty is as bad as gum. Thanks for the lesson Anna. Also, who knew Pam could be such a lifesaver!

Matt and Dionne said...

Oh my goodness! That is such a "Jensen family" catastrophy! Poor girl - and mommy! Don't ya just love the internet?! I'm so glad you got it out w/out too much hair loss!!!