Sunday, March 15, 2009

week in review

on Monday: Anna decided to be a clown...thank goodness it was a washable marker!
on Tuesday: Chris left for a conference in Florida...he bribed the kids with hopes of really cool toys if they were good for me while he was gone. And surprisingly it worked...I'd ask Everett to stop playing a video game and help with something...and he'd do it! It was awesome. I think we might need to get an incentive program going every week!
on Friday morning: Dad is home, kids waiting for their goods: big kids got awesome flashlights (compliments of some company's booth) Oh, he also brought them instant snow, and some wind up bird, and a stapler. But they really liked the flashlights!
Paul waiting for his present...a train, with Mickey Mouse as conductor...Dad knows what this kid likes!
on Sunday morning (after fully dressed for church): Paul falls head first into Everett's bath. (poor kid, I made him stand there in his sopping wet socks, cords, button down and cable knit sweater while I went and got the camera...don't you love blogs!)
on Sunday afternoon: After 4 inches of snow, the sun came blaring out followed by a rain storm...the kids didn't care, they kept playing in the snow/rain.
and finally...only 13 days till this baby is due. People have been asking for a belly shot, Anna took this one this morning...I can't wait for this baby to get here...and to get back in shape!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute kids and cute belly! Wow, only 13 days left- you look great! (but I am sure you don't feel great) Can't wait to see photos of the little guy!

Kenton Anderson said...

Sister, I look like that at 6 months. I am so jelous. I loved the pictures of Anna and Paul. Oh what fun to be a mommy.

Matt and Dionne said...

Finally! Oh man, you look AMAZING!!!! I can't believe you've been holding out on belly pics when you look that good! I can't believe you are about to have a baby!

That's funny about Paul. We had a a misshap with Michael on Sunday too. He went walking out into the gargage without shoes on and came back in cover in dirt/grease. I had to pull together a makeshift church outfit...needless to say he looked like a cute little scrub;)

Tiffani said...

I love how calm you are about Paul falling in the tub. That is a morning I would've been ready to SCREAM! And Anna's face. Yikes!

And seriously...your belly. It's not even funny how little you are. You look so great Kathleen!

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!

I love that pic of Paul in the tub. He is a doll.

Good luck on labor and delivery! I have your homemade present ready to go; hopefully I'll get it in the mail this week.

Love,
Wendy

Ann or Mike said...

I'm with Jeanette--oh to be...what is is 5'10" at least?? You look great. Nice to know that other people's bribes end with the same rewards as ours. Mike was gone to a conference this past week and each girl got a bag with goodies like a brain shaped sticky thing, and carabeaners (sp?).
Good luck with the next couple weeks. I can't wait to see the little guy.
Ann

Cami said...

Oh just checking in! I'm excited for your baby to come! You are SO tiny! I swear I look like that at 2 months! And I love that picture of Paul-and that you had to get the camera first :)