Monday, October 5, 2009

Crescent Lake

So we went on a quick little family campout in August (and I forgot to blog about it!) Here we are at the campground. Crescent Lake is so blue and beautiful. I'm so glad we ended up there.
we hiked up to sol duc falls...it was really neat. I had to take a picture of the road sign, we were just miles from Forks. Chris said, "we can go if you want honey". But I thought I'd save that trip for someone who would actually enjoy it with me:). On the way home we ate dinner in the train, Paul kept asking when we were going to "go". And Inchy the inchworm joined our family (for about a week). He was really fun to watch.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

You guys have the cutest family and you're always doing such fun things! I didn't even know about Crescent Lake - it looks like a must see.

Kip Thompson said...

Anna's training wheel bike on your roof rack is my favorite part.

Cami said...

Looks like fun! You guys always do the funnest things!