Friday, October 9, 2009

we love food

conference morning pancakes
I just loved this picture. I love how the 3 older kids are so into eating, how I am all blurry in a hurry making pancakes, and Ian is staring right at his daddy. (does anyone else have half their cabinets open while cooking?)
I'm pretty sure Paul asked me if he could pour his own cinnamon, I guess I said yes...
a fruit pizza I made for our "annual" YM pres. BBQ.
I found this guy like this the other morning.
(a bagel for each hand)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Great pictures! i somehow always have cabinets open when I am cooking and such.

Anonymous said...

So fun. I always leave my cabinets open, too.

Friday is completely open for us until 3:30. Email me, k?

Wendy

Cami said...

What a fun morning crew and pictures! And your fruit pizza looks delicious!