Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines 2010

I love these 4. (and their daddy a lot!)




Valentines makes me want to craft. Even though it is sort of a girl holiday (as miss Anna would say) we had fun with our 3 boys too. Music makers was so fun with heart shakers, heart faces, and my favorite mustache suckers. I found a pattern for love birds and had so much fun making them for the kids. They are the perfect size for little Ian's hands and my older kids liked pretending with them. Anna & I cut some potato stamps and decorated a handful of construction paper sheets. That's when she said, "valentines is sort of a girl holiday, well, I guess the boys have Halloween." That sounds fair to me:)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jenny said...

So, so cute. You are one talented lady! With adorable kids!

Anonymous said...

Wow--what a creative mom you are! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures and Anna's extremely insightful observation. So fun!

Parri said...

Kathleen you inspire me! Just wanted to tell you that I think you are pretty amazing and pretty much a WONDER WOMAN! How do you do it?

Matt and Dionne said...

You are the cutest, most creative and fun mom I know!!! I thinks it's time for me to put down my books and be more like you=)

Cami said...

I am so impressed! How cute and fun! I love valentine's day too. Next year I will celebrate differently :) thanks for the ideas!