Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter in St. George


Egg Head - Paul is such a clown, he loves making people laugh!

the kids in their Easter clothes

Olivia & Anna wore sort-of matching dresses.

The kids and thier cool Jones cousins on a hike

Paul & Paul

Anna helping Grandma plant flowers

Anna & her eggs

Try to ignore my child-like happiness
and check out the egg on the left.
Rubberband egg dying!

We were able to go down to St. George this weekend for Easter. It was beutiful and warm. The kids had a lot of fun with their cousins and grandparents! Thanks for letting us stay Mike & Marti, and Mom & Dad!!

4 comments:

Wendy A. Jones said...

Your kids are darling. And I love the eggs. I was totally bummed out because I only got to do one this year--my kids hogged all the rest!

Kathleen said...

Thanks, they're fun.
I love dying eggs, carving pumpkins, and decorating sugar cookies. . .it's fun having kids, cause then you get to be one every once in a while.

So it's official, we're moving up there! Now we just need to sell this house, and find one up there. I'm so excited to live closer to you and your family. . .it's going to be fun times!

Matt and Dionne said...

That pic of Paul with the eggs is so cute! He is such a happy baby! He has the biggest smiles in every picture! He looks like he's thinnning out a bit?? You look so pretty in the pic of you w/ your eggs! What a neat idea--using rubberbands on the eggs!

Wendy A. Jones said...

Yay! I can't wait!