Wednesday, March 19, 2008

sleepy in seattle

view from our room this morning


Chris & I flew in yesterday morning. . .we had to wake up at 4am to make our flight. . .so last night I fell asleep at 8:30. . .I was very sleepy in Seattle!

We spent most the day yesterday with a realtor in Gig Harbor. We saw some beautiful homes & neighborhoods. Today Chris has his interview, and I'll be with a realtor again all day today. Fun!

It's been such a fun get-a-way. My awesome (8 months pregnant) sister Marie is home watching our kids. We ordered in breakfast this morning, and it feels like we're finishing our honeymoon from 8 years ago. (We went to the San Juan Island, Lopez. We could only stay for 2 short days) It's been so fun. I think I'll be ready to have my kids back tomorrow! Thanks again Marie. . .I owe you!

Here's some pictures from our hotel. The sun broke threw the clouds yesterday, it was a beautiful sunny day to be in Seattle!

2 comments:

Matt and Dionne said...

The pictures are so beautiful! Ok, this is gonna sound rather desperate but you've only been gone a day and a half and its driving me nuts:) I keep forgetting your gone and I go to call you and of course then I remember your in Seattle:) It sounds like you are having a good time. Seattle looks so pretty! I can't wait to come up for a visit after you get settled. Hope you're having good luck with the house hunting!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!! We are excited for you guys. I want all the details when you get back from St. George!