Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad."

I've been blessed to have been raised by a great dad! He's always cared enough about my life to give me council and advice (especially in my teenage years). He's generous and kind and has a big heart. He has to with 12 children and 38 grandchildren! He's a good man, and I'm proud to say he's my dad!Here's the reason Chris is such a great dad...his dad! And he's a fun Grandpa too!What can I say, I'm so glad that Chris is my children's daddy. They LOVE him! Anna said the other night how silly daddy is, he always makes them laugh. He's good to take time every day for them, even if it's laying in the hammock! Everett really looks up to him, and I'm glad. Chris is an awesome man, a worthy priesthood holder, and the love of my life!

~Thanks Dads~!

No comments: