Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a deer

in our backyard! Earlier today Dionne told me how deer ate her garden and I wondered if we had any around here...well I guess we do. It was so beautiful, and even looked up at the window where Anna & Everett were looking out at it. Of course by the time I found my camera, turned it on, and got to the window, all that was left was the behind. Maybe next time I'll get a better pic. See if you can find it!

On Sunday I was telling my brother how "it's like living in a cabin" here. It really is, maybe that's why I was so drawn to this home. You look out and it is so beautiful! I've always thought cabins were the best, and now I kind of live in one!

1 comment:

Matt and Dionne said...

The far northwest truly is breathtaking! You are so lucky to live there:) Even though I miss you so much, I'm so glad you love it there and are happy:)