Wednesday, January 7, 2009

all this for only $8.15


seriously...I love Alberston's! Right now they are running a special where if you buy $30 of certain products - you get $15 of coupons printed out for your next order. (they kind of work like gift cards, but they look like receipts...they have an expiration date too)
So that's 16 items for $8.15 (averaging about $.50 each!). I printed off and used 11 coupons ($10.35 total). Then Albertsons gives you 3 $5 coupons to use on your next purchase of whatever (although I'll be going back to get more of these items as well as some frozen veggies, bisquick, more cereal and other stuff that is included in the spend $30 get $15). So my total before coupons was $33.50 after coupons: $23.15 and after the $15 coupons: $8.15. If you don't get Albertsons adds (like me) you can always go on their website and make sure your local Albertsons is having the sale.
I'm still mooching off Utah's penny pinchers for my inside information. There is this awesome website called pinchingyourpennies.com (here is a link http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62) They have all the deals for all the grocery stores (in Utah).
I was so excited about this...I had to share. (and I noticed a few people are trying to save some money now a days...like everyone!) let me know if you have questions...and have fun shopping!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome! I will have to check into that. Don't forget to keep an eye out for beer rebates. I just got 2, one for $15 and one for $10 on stuff like cheese, meat, and frozen pizza.

Kathleen said...

beer rebate? Laura...did you start partying in Provo? lol