Sunday, January 25, 2009

pacific science center

we went to the temple yesterday and thought we'd take the kids to the science center afterwards. It was a lot of fun! Here's some pics from the day.
Grandma Judy was able to come with us...so fun! (and yeah for 3 adults for 3 kids!) The butterfly house was awesome...
one landed on Everett's shoulder
Anna wanted one to land on her so much that she sat still for about 5 minutes...no luck
one even landed on dad's legthis is as close as she got...maybe next time sweet girl...
this is at 6:15 at night...I think the kids were worn out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the Science Center! Maybe we'll have to meet there sometime (you know, like we met at the glass museum . . .)

Love that picture of your konked out boys.

Wendy

Matt and Dionne said...

Anna is so cute! I'm thinkin' that all her cuteness intimidated those little butterflies;)

Matt and Dionne said...

you are getting so close to your due date! I can't wait for mine to get here!
About the stroller...I think I would like it better if my car was bigger. It just doesn't fit in my car which makes it a big pain. Plus it's really heavy. I think I'd rather have a little side by side but then again that wouldn't be very convenient for babies either. Its a tough call.

Joneses family said...

That chair picture is awesome! It took me a second to figure out why that looked strange. I love that you write your kids quotes down the side- they always make me laugh!

JDM said...

I just read the baby makes 6!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!