Tuesday, November 10, 2009

brothers


I love having 2 boys in a row. I'm so excited to see these two grow up together.
The other day we went for an afternoon walk. When we strolled into our driveway I realized they had both fallen asleep. When I peeked inside, this is what I saw. I had to run grab the camera. I love love love that they are holding hands. Too sweet.
I love my boys.

Funny thing Paul does right now: Whenever Ian goes to grab a toy that Paul wants Paul says, "no, no baby, Ian choke on it" It's never actually choking hazard size, it's just Paul's way of "protecting" his brother (or maybe just protecting his toy):)

Ian is crawling all over the place. He even climbs up the steps. Every time I go get him from his crib he is standing up! I can't believe how fast this little guy wants to grow up. He isn't little anymore!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

That is sooo sweet. Thanks for sharing. I love Paul's thinking, he is a smart little guy, they are both growing up fast.

Jenny said...

So sweet. Two little brothers are the best!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, one of the cutest photographs EVER.