Wednesday, November 25, 2009

roller skating party

Anna was invited to her first roller skating party this weekend. I had so much fun watching her and her little friends skating around (the edge) of the rink. I can totally remember learning how to roller skate. How scary and exciting it was. I even had my 9th birthday party at the rink near sunrise mall. Why do roller skating rinks all smell the same?
she worked those little legs so hard, she was tired and ready to go home. (that is frosting from a yummy dairy queen cake on her shirt)
here she is happy to be taking the skates off. We had so much fun!




oh, and here is a picture from New Moon on Friday. It was such a blast! Thanks Rachel!!
(minus 2, I guess the girl taking the pic didn't realize Paige and Michelle were with us) You can't totally tell from the pic but we all were sparkling like vampires. It took a few days to get off all the glitter:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My guess on the roller-skating-rink-smell phenomenon? The get-rid-of-other-people's-feet-germs spray they use.