Friday, November 13, 2009

Notes

From: Anna To: Mom Love you mom!
Mom, I think you are nice to me and I love you mom!

From: Anna to: Everett and Connor

Everett I think that you are worse than mom! You too Connor!
Wait, what!? Because mom is {obviously} the worst? sad.
If you can believe it these notes were written on the exact same piece of paper. She just tore the sweet one from the bottom of the not so sweet one. She hand delivered the first to me, which I read and loved and gave lots of hugs and kisses for. About 5 minutes later I hear Everett and his friend Connor saying, "mom, Anna is trying to black male us". I had no idea what they were talking about until I saw the second (not so nice) note. I don't even know what to say, or think!
On a happier note, Ian had an orange hat on his head after dinner.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Is it just me or does Ian look a lot like Paul? CUTE orange hat.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Love that Anna. You ARE the best, Kathleen.