Friday, May 23, 2008

Everett's Early Birthday Party


We thought we'd throw Everett an early Birthday party with all his friends...before we move. It turned out really great! My friend Laura helped me make the cake (really she did it all!), which turned out awesome, 7 year old boys love sports! Then my other friend Lanyce let me borrow her blow up obstacle course, 7 year old boys love obstacle courses!

Here's some picts from our day:

Paul helping blow up the balloons
waiting for their turn to be timed on the course.
little sisters are the best!
and little brothers too!

2 comments:

Matt and Dionne said...

YUMMY!!! I want some cake and ice cream!!! Man, those pics really got me craving something sweet! I guess the banana muffins (your recipe) that I have in the oven will have to do:) That cake is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen:) She did a great job! What did Everett think of it? What did he think of his whole party for that matter? You are so smart for using a bike pump for those balloons! I about passed out when I blew them up for Lexi's b-day:(

Wendy A. Jones said...

Looks like fun!
Paul is SO cute.
Can't wait to see you guys!