Monday, May 5, 2008

Sunday Walk

Yesterday was soooo nice out! We went to stake conference (very good!) and then pretty much were outside the rest of the day. We decided to take the kids on a walk over by Lagoon.

We're going to sign him up for the circus!

These were some of the only flowers out, there just happened to be a log right behind them, lucky!
the boys with their butterly nets. . .I love little boys in white shirts!
Everett found this piece of grass and said, "cowboys chew on these"

Everett was blowing the dandilions and Anna was catching the seeds


3 comments:

Matt and Dionne said...

How cute! You need to show me where that path is before you move! I LOVE Anna's dress!

Wendy A. Jones said...

I love the "cowboys chew on these" quote. Darling!

Can't wait for you to get here--let me know what I can do for you!
Which house did you decide on?

Kathleen said...

we bought the wisper ridge one in Silverdale. We're so excited! We're flying up there 5/31 and will be in a hotel for like 5ish days. We should get together during the week, Chris will be working during the day, so you guys could come up or we could come hang out. I'm so excited!