Saturday, May 17, 2008

fathers and sons

On Mother's Day (which was really nice) Everett said how excited he was for Fathers and Son's Day (he thought he'd get flowers too, or at least some cake). He loves to celebrate!

I thought I'd dig up pictures of all the years Chris & Everett went on the fathers and sons camp out. I can't believe how much Everett has grown. Chris looks a little younger with the braces and all :). I'm so glad I married a guy that loves to camp, although my dad didn't take me camping too often (does house boating count?), I've always loved the outdoors.

Here's the evolution of the Father and Son: 2005
2006
2007
2008 (does anyone else notice the cheeks slowly getting smaller?)
Everett caught this fish all by himself, pretty impressive eh.

1 comment:

Matt and Dionne said...

Ha! I was gonna say something about Everett's cheeks and you beat me to it!:) He is such a cute kid! That is so neat that Chris does that with him. I hope Matt will take Crue and Michael next and every year after. When I was little, we got to do Daddy Daughter campouts. Those are some of my favorite memories.
Looks like you girls had a great time!