Saturday, May 31, 2008

Seattle here we come!

Today we fly to Seattle to start our new life. . . I'm not sure we wanted a new life, our life is great. But for some reason we're supposed to do this, so we will. And luckily we've found a great home in a beautiful neighborhood. We're excited to live closer to the Thompson bunch. And we're looking forward to all our new family adventures!

One day when I'm really missing Utah, I'll make a long sad post of all the things in Utah that I loved. . .there are a lot! If I did that tonight (I'm actually early posting this 5/23), I'd just cry...and my kids need me to be tough, and I need to get threw the next 7 to 14 days.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Good Luck! We will be thinking about you and planning our trip!

Wendy A. Jones said...

Okay--that is just about the cutest photo ever.

Can't wait to see you!

Matt and Dionne said...

Boo Hoo--ok, I'm not sure how to type my whining sounds but I'm sure it sounded something like that. I can't believe you guys are gone:( And yes I actually did cry--the whole way home (which actually softened Matt up quite a bit--he felt bad instead of annoyed) since I was over half an hour late coming home for his movie:) Don't worry he still wasn't late:) Call me when you guys get settled. I'm curious how the rest of your "move out" night went and what time you guys actually made it down to SLC. Also, how the kids did on the plane, etc. And, oh yeah, you still have to give me the watering run down. Hope you guys are enjoying the rest of the move process since you are finally past the most stressful part:) Miss you guys already!!!

Matt and Dionne said...

Its raining, its pouring--I guess your lawn is good for the week:)

Okay, so Lexi was talking about having friends over today and she says, "Emily and Anna-oh, she's gone." Sooo sad:(

Unknown said...

Dionne, that is seriously so sad. Tonight Anna made a bath for her ducky in the sink upstairs. We were leaving for the hotel when I thought I'd check for lights on and heard it. Anyways, the water was runny full blast. When I told her she forgot and that we could have had a huge flood in our house, She said, "ya, Lexi had a flood at her house too". That was a year ago! I cannot believe she remembered. Crazy little kids! Anyways, glad to hear it's raining there too. Maybe we'll get that thing sold before you have to water it. Thanks again for offering, and for helping with the cleaning! Miss you guys!!!

Matt and Dionne said...

Those little girls never cease to amaze me!
Don't worry about the watering. I'm actually looking forward to relaxing in your former little bit of paradise:)